You are not a member of this wiki.
Pages and Files
Is TV Good or Bad
Join Class Yahoo!Group
Leave me a message
Welcome to Advanced Listening (Group 4)
Instructor: Mrs. Yeh
Class: Tuesdays, 4:10 - 5:00 p.m.
Give your brief self-introductions, click
. Note: make sure that your mic is working properly.
The course aims at:
1. improving students' listening skills.
2. fostering listening for details.
3. developing listening for general ideas.
4. expanding students' vocabulary.
5. reinforcing students' thinking and reporting abilities.
Note: Go to the school website to download the complete course syllabus, click
Textbook: Face the Issues – Intermediate Listening and Critical Thinking Skills. Carol Numrich. Longman, 1997
How to improve your listening skills?
Read Kenneth Beare's helpful tips, click
Note:Graphic Source: school.discoveryeducation.com/
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"